Please prepare your paper in MS Word according to the following instructions. And submit your papers and the Paper Submission Form by the given deadline (it is necessary to submit a abstract in advance). All papers must be written in strict accordance with the format. The expiration date of abstract submission is March 30th but the full paper can be delivered until post-conference of 1-2 months.
Authors are requested to submit their papers electronically by using the online submission and review web site (http://www.bee2019-tju.com). This site will guide authors stepwise through the submission process.
Ensure that the following items are present:
One author has been designated as the corresponding author with contact details:
• E-mail address
• Full postal address
All necessary files have been uploaded:
• Include keywords
• All figures (include relevant captions)
• All tables (including titles, description, footnotes)
• Ensure all figure and table citations in the text match the files provided
• Indicate clearly if color should be used for any figures in print
Graphical Abstracts / Highlights files (where applicable) Supplemental files (where applicable)
• Manuscript has been 'spell checked' and 'grammar checked'
• All references mentioned in the Reference List are cited in the text, and vice versa
• Permission has been obtained for use of copyrighted material from other sources (including the Internet)
• Relevant declarations of interest have been made
• Referee suggestions and contact details provided, based on journal requirements
The requirements for Oral presentation and Poster:
• Keynote presentation: Total presentation time is 20 minutes, including 16 minutes for presentations and 4 minutes for Q&A.
• Oral presentation: Total presentation time is 15 minutes, including 12 minutes for presentations and 3 minutes for Q&A.
• Posters: 120cm high x 90cm wide. Please send your pdf. version poster to firstname.lastname@example.org before May 22nd.
• The requirement of the confirmation email and conference registration for both oral presentation and poster presenter.
In order to better prepare for the conference, the oral presenter and poster presenter will be required to send a confirmation email to: email@example.com by May 5th.